Wednesday, February 4, 2009

More Gitmo Terrorists Fail Saudi Rehab

Saudi Arabia announced today that 11 former terrorists released from Gitmo are now on the Kingdom's most wanted list despite having completed Jihad Rehab. Among the 11 are two terrorists who have been promoted to leaders in the Yemeni Al-Qaeda faction. One of those bad boys is wanted for the attack on the US Embassy this past September in Yemen where innocent people were killed. Too bad these creeps were not kept in prison where they belonged. But the liberals wanted them free and so they were freed. And now its time for innocent people to pay for the mistakes of government officials.

The Pentagon has stated that its unlikely to stop the terrorists transfers to Saudi Arabia. Pentagon spokesman Navy Cmdr. Jeffrey Gordon said that the U.S. sees the Saudi Jihad Rehab program as admirable. I wonder how the victims families of those released terrorists feel Mr. Cmdr. Gordon. And I am willing to bet you good money Mr. Gordon that you will change your tune when some of these released terrorists finish their rehab and then go and blow up some Americans. Its just a damn shame that innocent people will have to be killed before someone in the government wakes up and realizes that maybe Jihad Rehab is not an extremely good idea. At the rate these terrorists are failing to respond to their counseling from psychologists, preachers, and sociologists it want be long before the America people demand that these terrorists be kept locked up where they belonged in the first place. Click on Title for Story

1 comment:

  1. Off topic:

    OMG Gary. I have been praying for you and your family since hearing the news yesterday. This is a shameful action on the part of the Obama administration. Adding insult to injury, it is heaped on top of the shameful actions of George Bush and Bill Clinton. As an American citizen this is just unbelievable to me. I can't even begin to imagine how you must feel.

    Please give my best to your sweet wife and let her know I am thinking of her, too.

    P.S. I hope you don't mind if I post your open letter to President Obama. I just think people should know the true ramifications of this awful decision.

    Hmmm. The TV in my office is always tuned into FNC, (and usually on mute) but I just looked over and saw your name onscreen...what a coincidence, huh?

    ReplyDelete